Sunday, January 8, 2012

Wonderful life

No, not the Stephen Jay Gould book, though that's cool, too. 

I'm working on more content for my Applied Ethics courses at Arizona State University, but had to take a quick break to express how excited I am. The first substantive unit of my ASU classes starts tomorrow, I also begin my second quarter as a student at Portland State tomorrow (with the first class at 8:15 in the morning, which means I will get to see a lot of Portland fog!), and then my Introduction to Philosophy courses at Scottsdale Community College launch on Saturday. Such tremendous fun! 

It's too bad the rest of the world is such an abyss of despair.

Incidentally, here's some amateur video I shot of Portland State yesterday, so you get to share in my joy and pride in my little campus:



No comments: