- Mellor's Real Time II.
- Greig's The Letters of David Hume, vol. 1. [Finished]
- Greig's The Letters of David Hume, vol. 2. [Finished]
- Melnyk's A Physicalist Manifesto.
- Gendler and Hawthorne's Conceivability and Possibility.
- Kirschner and Gerhart's The Plausibility of Life.
- Psillos's Scientific Realism.
- Leplin's Scientific Realism. [Finished]
- Klibansky and Mossner's New Letters of David Hume. [Finished]
- Wegner's The Illusion of Conscious Will.
- Dawkins's The Extended Phenotype. [Finished]
- Fleishacker's A Short History of Distributive Justice. [Finished]
- Mackie's Problems from Locke. [Finished]
- Moss's A Concise Guide to Macroeconomics.
- Coyne and Orr's Speciation.
- Clack's Gaining Ground.
- Noth's Exodus.
- Cross's Canaanite Mythology and the Hebrew Epic. [Finished]
- Feyerabend's Problems of Empiricism.
- Leplin's A Novel Defense of Scientific Realism. [Finished]
Friday, May 27, 2011
Reading list for June
As part of my attempt to downsize my library, and give myself greater focus, I am committing myself to returning all of my borrowed books on their first due dates. Here are the ones I have due toward the end of June: