Monday, January 18, 2010

U.S. Military Weapons Inscribed With Secret 'Jesus' Bible Codes

Remember those weird conspiracy theories about coded Satanism references in the Proctor & Gamble logo and all that? Nonsense, of course. But, leave it to Christians to do exactly the kinds of ludicrous things of which they accuse their imaginary foes. Rifle scope manufacturer Trijicon has been tagging coded Bible verses to the end of the serial code inscriptions on ACOGs purchased by the military. Unfortunately, since the ACOG is not the kind of thing you mount on a SAW or an M9, I had to make it through Iraq without the benefit of Jesus-power. And, truthfully, the Psalm 91 "Shield of Protection" booklet went straight into the garbage, amidst copious laughter. No worries, though: I prayed to Crom all the time, and he granted me +4 on all of my saving throws against wands, staves, and IEDs.

I'm betting this is next:


No comments: