Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Spring 2010

A new semester starts at ASU next week, and I am right now putting the finishing touches on my syllabi, and working to make sure my Blackboard sites are all ready to go on Friday, when they're supposed to become available to my students. This looks like it will be an exciting semester. I will be teaching two 100-level courses (Introduction to Ethics, and Introduction to Medical and Bioethics), one 300-level (Applied Ethics), and one 400-level (Environmental Philosophy and Policy). As always, I wish Philosophy of Science were in the list, but, alas, as the philosopher House says, you can't always get what you want.

Because I'm getting back to work, my blog may slow down a bit once again, but I don't expect it to be nearly as bad as last semester; I think I have everything arranged much better this time. I will try to post at least five days per week, and hopefully share with you some of the things that come up in class.

No comments: