Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day

So what are you doing for Earth Day? I'm going to buy a chocolate cake and feed it to some squirrels, and then go out and hug a pile of twigs and dirt. No, I kid. I'm actually going to spend some time evaluating my lifestyle, to consider whether there are some additional things I can do to reduce waste. Considering my lack of a car, I'm already fairly green compared to most of my peers, but there probably are some simple things I could implement that I just haven't thought of.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I'm going to turn my car on and leave it running until it needs more gas. :/

I'm hoping to go see Earth, and I might even take public transportation... or teleport, however I'm not sure of the environmental impacts of that.

Mark I. Vuletic said...

You're hoping to go see Earth? Where are you right now, Neptune?

Becky said...

Good one.